Good Shepherd Catholic School
- From preschool through 8th grade, Good Shepherd Catholic School provides our students with an exceptional education that's centered around faith and strong academics.
- Good Shepherd Catholic School is committed to teach and serve our children and families by inspiring academic excellence, fostering love for Jesus Christ within the Catholic Church, and building a compassionate, inclusive community through both traditional and Montessori philosophies.
- Flexibility is a cornerstone of our approach--for both students and parents alike.
- In fact, we're the only Catholic school in the area to offer both traditional and Montessori schooling.
- We also offer complete morning and after-school programs for parents trying to juggle busy schedules.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||420 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.