Good Shepherd Catholic School
- From preschool through 8th grade, Good Shepherd Catholic School provides our students with an exceptional education that's centered around faith and strong academics.
- Good Shepherd Catholic School is committed to teach and serve our children and families by inspiring academic excellence, fostering love for Jesus Christ within the Catholic Church, and building a compassionate, inclusive community through both traditional and Montessori philosophies.
- Flexibility is a cornerstone of our approach--for both students and parents alike.
- In fact, we're the only Catholic school in the area to offer both traditional and Montessori schooling.
- We also offer complete morning and after-school programs for parents trying to juggle busy schedules.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||420 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.