Good Shepherd Catholic School
- From preschool through 8th grade, Good Shepherd Catholic School provides our students with an exceptional education that's centered around faith and strong academics.
- Good Shepherd Catholic School is committed to teach and serve our children and families by inspiring academic excellence, fostering love for Jesus Christ within the Catholic Church, and building a compassionate, inclusive community through both traditional and Montessori philosophies.
- Flexibility is a cornerstone of our approach--for both students and parents alike.
- In fact, we're the only Catholic school in the area to offer both traditional and Montessori schooling.
- We also offer complete morning and after-school programs for parents trying to juggle busy schedules.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||420 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.