Good Shepherd School
Tel: (812) 476-4477
- Good Shepherd Catholic School is accredited by the State of Indiana, Department of Education.
- Good Shepherd is a K - 8 school offering a full-day kindergarten program.
- We will open our "Little Rams" preshcool program 2012-2013. Good Shepherd is located at 2301 N. Stockwell Road in Evansville, Indiana.
- Good Shepherd Catholic School is supported by Good Shepherd Catholic Church.
- The financial burdens of the school are met by all of the parishioners' commitment to the Sunday contribution to the Church.
- All members are asked to tithe. Good Shepherd School admits students of any race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- Good Shepherd School exists in order to assist parents in passing on their Catholic Faith to their children.
- Catholic School Education is a prime way to fulfill Jesus' command to "Teach All Nations".
- No student of an "actively participating family" of Good Shepherd Parish will be denied a Catholic School Education if the following faith stance is lived fully.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||373 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evansville Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
3101 Bayard Park Dr
Evansville, IN 47714
(812) 476-1792 2.2 PK-8
- Evansville Grades: PK-12 | 292 students
3400 N Green River Rd
Evansville, IN 47715
(812) 476-3039 0.9 PK-12
- Evansville Grades: K-8 | 164 students
120 E Michigan Street
Evansville, IN 47711
(812) 424-7252 3.5 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.