Good Shepherd School
Tel: (503) 663-5280
- Good Shepherd School is a private, evangelical school providing excellence in Christian education.
- The teaching and learning focuses on a quality, academic environment that values godly character and parental involvement.
- As Christian professional educators, we have the responsibility to model the master of all teachers, our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Only those who follow and seek to be like Christ can lead a child to truth and the understanding of a worldview that includes God.
- God is the author of life. Education equips a person to experience and visualize the most meaningful and rewarding life possible.
- Then it is reasonable to appropriate His principles and His Spirit to define and influence the best education for our children.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boring Grades: NS-8 | 167 students
26505 Se Kelso Rd.
Boring, OR 97009
(503) 663-4568 2.6 NS-8
- Damascus Grades: K-12 | 213 students
14251 Se Rust Way
Damascus, OR 97089
(503) 658-4100 4.4 K-12
- Troutdale Grades: PK-12 | 307 students
27710 Se Strebin Road
Troutdale, OR 97060
(503) 661-0606 4.4 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.