Goodtime Chinese School
Goodtime Chinese School is a bilingual school that focuses on blending Chinese and English. Goodtime has a variety of programs, including preschool, elementary, and afterschool. In addition, we have camps during winter, spring, and summer vacation.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Students: 165 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Endorse Goodtime Chinese School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.