Bethany Village Montessori
- Bethany Village Montessori follows unique educational philosophy and educators are perfectly suited to take education to the next level.
- We encourage children to work at their own pace in a non-competitive atmosphere, to gain an understanding of themselves and develop a sensitivity to others.
- Children may work alone or in groups, all in an atmosphere of courtesy and respect.
- Montessori teachers are able to focus a great deal of individual attention on children.
- While in groups, older children share their knowledge and get children excited about learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 773 students
8825 SW Barnes Road
Portland, OR 97225
(503)297-1894 4.5 PK-12
- Beaverton Grades: K-12 | 215 students
14605 SW Weir Road
Beaverton, OR 97007
(503)524-8000 7.3 K-12
- Hillsboro Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
770 NE Rogahn St.
Hillsboro, OR 97124
(503)844-7766 7 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.