Southwest Christian School
- SOUTHWEST CHRISTIAN SCHOOL is a non-denominational school for students from Kindergarten through high school.
- Since its inception in 1973, Southwest Christian School has consistently offered concerned parents the best possible training for the total developement of their children, with the goal of seeing each student attain their maximum potential academically, socially, and spiritually.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact school for tuition information.|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- TOTAL TRAINING FOR YOUR CHILD
- STUDENT-CENTERED EDUCATION: At Southwest Christian School the student is central and active, and the teacher prescribes and guides self-directional material which have been prepared by Christian educators.
- INDIVIDUAL CONSIDERATION: Because of the design of the curriculum, the student is free from group pressures and is able to exploit his talents toward individual acceleration and his own potential.
- PROVEN SUCCESS: Throughout its history, Southwest Christian School has seen its students strengthened in their Christian faith through daily exposure to God's Word and to Biblical principles. SCS graduates are going on to universities where they have consistently been among the top students in their classes.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaverton Grades: NS-8 | 290 students
13755 Sw Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97005
(503)644-5748 4 NS-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?