Scholls Ferry Road KinderCare
- The North Dakota staff of management and teachers are all committed to each child's success! Many of our teachers are long term veterans with Childhood Development Credientials, or Degrees in Education. We will always make ourselves available for your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Blue polo and Khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Rate varies based on program and schedule chosen.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Melissa Lusk|
|Admissions Associate||Season Narver|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Math, Music and Physical Development, Phonics, Reading, Tutorials offered in: Spanish|
- Dear Families,
Welcome to the North Dakota; my name is Anna LaRosa and I am the Center Director. I would like to formally welcome you and your child to our school and into our family. Pioneer Lane prides itself on putting children first both emotionally and academically. Our first priority is creating a school that builds childrens' self confidence and instills a sense of pride in one's accomplishments. It is our mission that your child has the best start in life and experiences success in all their endeavors.
I joined the KinderCare team in November of 2009 and came to North Dakota May of 2013. Prior to that I was fresh off of teaching Kindergarten and working on curriculum implementation in the private and public school arenas. By providing our children with quality teachers, it is my goal that your child receives a caring, stimulating and fun education that will prepare them for the milestones they will meet in the future. I look forward to getting to know your child and your family. My door is always open.
Anna L. LaRosa
- Your child's safety is of the utmost concern to us. All staff are current on CPR, first aid and their Oregon Food handler's certificate. Door codes to enter the building are given only to guardians and are updated regularly. Playgrounds have privacy fences and alarms on gate.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- DHS, Accepts most programs through the state of Oregon (nothing out of state).
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: NS-PK | 42 students
10751 Sw 130Th Av
Portland, OR 97223
(503)590-7977 0.2 NS-PK
- Portland Grades: K-12 | 144 students
12930 Sw Scholls Ferry Road
Portland, OR 97223
(503)524-3500 0.2 K-12
- Beaverton Grades: NS-PK | 50 students
12650 Sw Brockman Road
Beaverton, OR 97008
(503)524-3972 0.8 NS-PK
- Beaverton Grades: K-12 | 123 students
9100 Sw 135th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97008
(503)524-1866 0.9 K-12
- Beaverton Grades: K-12 | 215 students
14605 SW Weir Road
Beaverton, OR 97007
(503)524-8000 1.1 K-12
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.