Stepping Stones Full Year Preschool-kindergarten
Tel: (503) 648-3566
- Stepping Stones Full Year Preschool-kindergarten serves 16 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten and is a member of the Other Montessori association(s).
- The student:teacher of Stepping Stones Full Year Preschool-kindergarten is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hillsboro Grades: NS-8 | 83 students
770 NE Rogahn St.
Hillsboro, OR 97124
(503) 844-7766 0.2 NS-8
- Beaverton Grades: K-12 | 215 students
14605 SW Weir Road
Beaverton, OR 97007
(503) 524-8000 9.8 K-12
- Portland Grades: PK-K | 120 students
15188 Nw Central Dr
Portland, OR 97229
(503) 533-5626 7.2 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.