The Goddard School
The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 166 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Goddard School is dedicated to providing the foundation to encourage each child's lifelong love of learning in a safe and nurturing environment by offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the needs of each child, focusing on building each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills, offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment. Bright classrooms and large playgrounds create the backdrop for a learning environment where preschoolers engage in age-appropriate activities related to a monthly theme. Learning Centers for math, science, imaginary play, music, creative art and computers provide both shared and independent learning opportunities. Teachers fill these centers with theme-related materials to engage children at each stage of their development.
Endorse The Goddard School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.