Prince Of Peace School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (503) 645-1211
- Prince of Peace School emphasize building community, early childhood education, and worship.
- Prince of Peace school has been serving the community since 1983, providing excellence in Christian early education.
- The program serves children age 3-7 in partial day (morning and afternoon) sessions, and full day kindergarten.
- Our staff of Christian teachers have had experience and training in the area of child development and are all trained in First Aid and CPR.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Prince of Peace School emphasize building community, early childhood education, and worship. Prince of Peace Preschool/Kindergarten has been serving the community since 1983, providing excellence in Christian early education. The program serves children age 3-7 in partial day (morning and afternoon) sessions, and full day kindergarten. Our staff of Christian teachers have had experience and training in the area of child development, all are trained in First Aid and CPR and our elementary school teachers have teaching degrees and are licensed.
- Small class sizes (10:1 Preschool; 15:1 Kindergarten) provides individual attention to all students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: PK-6 | 168 students
11065 NW Crystal Creek Ln
Portland, OR 97229
(503) 439-1597 1.9 PK-6
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 509 students
1260 Nw Saltzman Road
Portland, OR 97229
(503) 644-3244 0.8 PK-8
Prince of Peace School in Portland has been a tremendous blessing to our family!All of our 3 children have attended in ages 3's to Kindergarten! Our children thrived at Prince of Peace due to the nurturing and experienced teaching staff. They entered first grade with a strong foundation and reading skills! We would highly recommend Prince of Peace School to anyone interested in a quality, Christian experience for their family!
- Posted by Teacher - Monica Buell
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.