Prince Of Peace School
Prince of Peace School emphasize building community, early childhood education, and worship.
Prince of Peace school has been serving the community since 1983, providing excellence in Christian early education.
The program serves children age 3-7 in partial day (morning and afternoon) sessions, and full day kindergarten.
Our staff of Christian teachers have had experience and training in the area of child development and are all trained in First Aid and CPR.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked OR School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 300 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Prince Of Peace School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for:
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Prince of Peace School emphasize building community, early childhood education, and worship. Prince of Peace Preschool/Kindergarten has been serving the community since 1983, providing excellence in Christian early education. The program serves children age 3-7 in partial day (morning and afternoon) sessions, and full day kindergarten. Our staff of Christian teachers have had experience and training in the area of child development, all are trained in First Aid and CPR and our elementary school teachers have teaching degrees and are licensed.
- Small class sizes (10:1 Preschool; 15:1 Kindergarten) provides individual attention to all students.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Prince Of Peace School's ranking?
Prince Of Peace School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for: Highest percentage of students of color and Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Prince Of Peace School?
The application deadline for Prince Of Peace School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Prince of Peace School in Portland has been a tremendous blessing to our family!All of our 3 children have attended in ages 3's to Kindergarten! Our children thrived at Prince of Peace due to the nurturing and experienced teaching staff. They entered first grade with a strong foundation and reading skills! We would highly recommend Prince of Peace School to anyone interested in a quality, Christian experience for their family!
Endorse Prince Of Peace School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.