Grace Christian Academy
The mission of G.C.A. is to serve families by providing a Christ-Centered education that equips students to become leaders by instilling a Biblical worldview in the heart and mind of each student.
As well as our mission, our vision here at G.C.A. is to see graduates have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be able to apply the spiritual, educational, & social foundations that have been established in the home & school to serve God with all their heart, soul, & mind.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 6 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
See our handbook for specifics prices
- Our mission here at Grace Christian Academy is to serve our community & its families by providing a Christ-centered, college preparatory education that will equip students to become leaders by instilling a Biblical worldview in the heart and mind of each student.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Grace Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.