Grace Christian School (changed The Name 6/15)
5.00 (2 reviews)
Grace Christian School (changed The Name 6/15) Photo #3 - North County Small Schools competitive sports league
Grace Christian School (changed The Name 6/15) Photo #4 - Seven competitive sports are offered to middle school boys and girls
Grace Christian School (changed The Name 6/15) Photo #5 - One on one Chromebook laptops for all Middle School students
Grace Christian School (changed The Name 6/15) Photo #6 - Interactive Promethean Boards in all classrooms. iPads available to all students
- It is the mission of Grace Lutheran School to impact and influence future generations with the Christian principles of character, integrity and selfless service to God and others. Grace Lutheran emphasizes a rigorous academic program in a differentiated learning environment.
- Our multisensory approach to education meets the needs of a wide range of learning styles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||If we feel we can meet the learners needs.|
|Total Students||448 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki, navy bottoms, varied, colored collared shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,650|
|Tuition Notes||Sibling rates available. Full or half tuition payment discounts. Call for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,850|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kara Warner|
|Admissions Associate||Vanessa Lippman|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Community Service, Drama, Homework Club, Mission Trips, Recorders, Summer Programs, Youth Groups|
Arts and Music Programs:
- WASC and NLSA Accredited
- Middle School one-to-one Chromebook learning program. K-5 iPad Program
- Science Lab
- Kindergarten full and half day options
- Middle School Elective Courses (Engineering, Java Script, Photo Journalism, Choir, Oil Painting, etc.)
- Middle School sports program
- Hot Lunch prepared on campus daily
- Excellent Tuition Rates
- Before and after school care
- Extracurricular opportunities - band, choir, soccer, etc.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Grace Christian School (changed The Name 6/15) also viewed these schools: Escondido Christian School.
Absolutely the best school. Not only does Grace offer a great education and prepare students for their High School and College education, they also teach children to be responsible people in a very loving environment. Their staff is great. Communication is awesome.
- Posted by Parent - galin
My child attended GLS for 8 years and it was the best decision. When she began high school she was more than prepared for the academic demands and while we are not very religious, the important lessons of responsibility and morality were also instilled.
- Posted by Parent - pdank
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.