Grace Christian School
- Grace Christian School is recognized by the State of Vermont as an independent private school for both elementary and secondary education.
- The program strives to set the highest ideals of academic freedom, direction, and experience within a Christian framework.
- The lower grades and middle school are given a solid foundation in Bible, writing, mathematics, literature, creative arts, history, geography, spanish, and the sciences.
- The school actively communicates with parents regarding a student’s progress.
- The high school offers college preparatory english, spanish, Bible, earth science, biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, history and social sciences, health, art, music, and varied electives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average SAT score||1100|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,230|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Joyce Lloyd|
- People that viewed Grace Christian School also viewed these schools: Calvary Chapel Christian School.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.