- Grace Christian School is recognized by the State of Vermont as an independent private school for both elementary and secondary education.
- The program strives to set the highest ideals of academic freedom, direction, and experience within a Christian framework.
- The lower grades and middle school are given a solid foundation in Bible, writing, mathematics, literature, creative arts, history, geography, spanish, and the sciences.
- The school actively communicates with parents regarding a student’s progress.
- The high school offers college preparatory english, spanish, Bible, earth science, biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, history and social sciences, health, art, music, and varied electives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average SAT score||1100|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,230|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Joyce Lloyd|
People that viewed Grace Christian School also viewed these schools: Calvary Chapel Christian School.
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.