Pine Cobble School
Pine Cobble School is a co-educational day school for children in preschool through ninth grade.
For over eight decades, Pine Cobble School has nurtured creativity, curiosity, outstanding character, and a lifelong love of learning.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-9
- Enrollment: 164 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- Welcome to Pine Cobble School. We`re a friendly, fun community of learners, nestled in a beautiful spot in the Berkshire hills. Here, your child will learn to think in complex ways, write with clarity, speak confidently, listen thoughtfully to others, learn from mistakes, and live boldly - with confidence, curiosity, and compassion.At Pine Cobble, we pay attention to details, supporting each child as an individual. Our motto, Nosce Te Ipsum, Know Thyself, represents our belief that the key to a meaningful life is understanding who we are as human beings - how we learn, what helps us thrive, and where we fit in a broader community.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Pine Cobble School offer?
Pine Cobble School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Pine Cobble School?
The application deadline for Pine Cobble School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Pine Cobble School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.