Grace Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (989) 793-2129
- Grace Christian School offers infant daycare through 8th grade.
- We offer advanced academics in a fun and secure place--a Biblical worldview, intensive phonics, traditional math, hands-on science and so much more! Our small class sizes allow for much individual attention.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||provided upon request, daycare, preschool, kindergarten, grade school|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Sharon Gamber|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
- Contact us for questions or a tour! 989-793-2129 or message us on Facebook!
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Grace Christian School also viewed these schools: Bethlehem Lutheran School & Preschool and Nouvel Catholic Central Elementary & Middle School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saginaw Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
2777 Hermansau Rd
Saginaw, MI 48604
(989) 755-1144 2.9 PK-8
- Saginaw Grades: PK-8 | 419 students
2136 Berberovich Dr
Saginaw, MI 48603
(989) 792-2361 2.8 PK-8
I highly recommend Grace for a nondenominational Christian education in the Saginaw area. The small class sizes and individual teacher/student attention is one of the best things about it. The other things is having teachers who really care about the student's and are willing to help in whatever way they can, even if it means staying after school hours.
- Posted by Parent - spsut
My son graduated from this school (2015) and I have to say this is one school with a quality education of academics and also Christianity. My son, Christian, graduated with 3 seniors and has gotten accepted to MSU! The education is phenomanal. The kids have a chance to partner with other schools for sports, also which is important. I highly reccomend Grace Christian!
- Posted by Parent - chris
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.