Grace Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Grace Christian School is aspiring to graduate students who are spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially mature to the glory of God.
- The purpose of Grace Christian School is to offer a thorough Christian education, based on the inerrant and authoritative Word of God, with the ultimate goal of training each student to love the Lord with all his heart, soul, and mind.
- The school provides a liberal arts curriculum, incorporating Christian standards of discipline and instruction with a continuous emphasis on Christian morals and ethics.
- The school strives for excellence by teaching a curriculum based on a Christ–centered world view, providing a qualified Christian faculty, and fostering obedience to God as the Sovereign Creator and Source of all truth and knowledge.
- The school desires that students learn that Christianity is relevant to our culture and that each student has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- It aspires to graduate students who are spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially mature and are prepared to invest their lives impacting society for the glory of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yucca ValleyGrades: PK-12 | 345 students
57373 Joshua Lane
Yucca Valley, CA 92284
- Yucca ValleyGrades: PK-12 | 70 students
55765 Mountain View Trl
Yucca Valley, CA 92284
Y daughter is a junior anx behind in credits she's adhd and needs more one on one care...what is tuition ?
- Posted by Parent - mzzsi
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.