Grace Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Grace Christian School is aspiring to graduate students who are spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially mature to the glory of God.
- The purpose of Grace Christian School is to offer a thorough Christian education, based on the inerrant and authoritative Word of God, with the ultimate goal of training each student to love the Lord with all his heart, soul, and mind.
- The school provides a liberal arts curriculum, incorporating Christian standards of discipline and instruction with a continuous emphasis on Christian morals and ethics.
- The school strives for excellence by teaching a curriculum based on a Christ–centered world view, providing a qualified Christian faculty, and fostering obedience to God as the Sovereign Creator and Source of all truth and knowledge.
- The school desires that students learn that Christianity is relevant to our culture and that each student has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- It aspires to graduate students who are spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially mature and are prepared to invest their lives impacting society for the glory of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Twentynine Palms Grades: K-10 | 11 students
Po Box 1973
Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
(760)367-0080 18.3 K-10
- Yucca Valley Grades: PK-12 | 343 students
57373 Joshua Lane
Yucca Valley, CA 92284
(760)365-3599 3.5 PK-12
Y daughter is a junior anx behind in credits she's adhd and needs more one on one care...what is tuition ?
- Posted by Parent - mzzsi
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.