Grace Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Grace Christian School is aspiring to graduate students who are spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially mature to the glory of God.
- The purpose of Grace Christian School is to offer a thorough Christian education, based on the inerrant and authoritative Word of God, with the ultimate goal of training each student to love the Lord with all his heart, soul, and mind.
- The school provides a liberal arts curriculum, incorporating Christian standards of discipline and instruction with a continuous emphasis on Christian morals and ethics.
- The school strives for excellence by teaching a curriculum based on a Christ–centered world view, providing a qualified Christian faculty, and fostering obedience to God as the Sovereign Creator and Source of all truth and knowledge.
- The school desires that students learn that Christianity is relevant to our culture and that each student has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- It aspires to graduate students who are spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially mature and are prepared to invest their lives impacting society for the glory of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Twentynine Palms Grades: K-10 | 11 students
Po Box 1973
Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
(760)367-0080 18.3 K-10
- Yucca Valley Grades: PK-12 | 343 students
57373 Joshua Lane
Yucca Valley, CA 92284
(760)365-3599 3.5 PK-12
Y daughter is a junior anx behind in credits she's adhd and needs more one on one care...what is tuition ?
- Posted by Parent - mzzsi
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.