- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 66 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
We offer two days, three days or five days a week with half days or full days.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Little School Of The Desert often compared to?
Little School Of The Desertis often viewed alongside schools like Apostolic Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Little School Of The Desert?
The application deadline for Little School Of The Desert is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Little School Of The Desert. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.