Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is committed to providing a quality education in a Catholic, Christian atmosphere within the framework of the teaching of Jesus and His Church.
- With teachers as facilitators of learning, we are dedicated to teaching, acknowledging, and recognizing the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical growth of the whole child.
- We strive to meet individual abilities, differences, and learning styles in order to reach each child's maximum potential.
- We recognize parents as the first to communicate the faith to their children and to educate them.
- We work in partnership to develop in each child a sense of self-esteem in an atmosphere of mutual respect and concern.
- Our priorities are faith formation, excellence in academics, respect for people, celebration of diversity, and an environment which fosters self-discipline and a sense of social responsibility.
- Our continuous goal is to encourage our students to exemplify Christian morals and values in day-to-day living.
- We strive to enable them to recognize their interdependence, accept their global responsibilities and be generous stewards of their talents, abilities and possessions.
- We believe that through our student-centered learning environment that students will treat others with respect and dignity, and learn to accept themselves as children of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- IndioGrades: 2-12 | 15 students
Po Box 1282
Indio, CA 92202
- IndioGrades: PK-K | 50 students
81500 Miles Ave
Indio, CA 92201
- La QuintaGrades: NS-PK | 149 students
44996 Adams St
La Quinta, CA 92253
- IndioGrades: PK-K | 187 students
42115 Yucca Ln
Indio, CA 92203
- Palm DesertGrades: K-4 | 103 students
42675 Washington St
Palm Desert, CA 92211
Wow. The school has sure changed a lot since I attended there. Watermelon---Father Sullivan. I sure miss those days. I went from the fifth grade with Sister Agnes to the eighth grade with Sister Mary Francis. God Bless All. Patti Navarro (Philbrook)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - 03pat
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.