Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is committed to providing a quality education in a Catholic, Christian atmosphere within the framework of the teaching of Jesus and His Church.
- With teachers as facilitators of learning, we are dedicated to teaching, acknowledging, and recognizing the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical growth of the whole child.
- We strive to meet individual abilities, differences, and learning styles in order to reach each child's maximum potential.
- We recognize parents as the first to communicate the faith to their children and to educate them.
- We work in partnership to develop in each child a sense of self-esteem in an atmosphere of mutual respect and concern.
- Our priorities are faith formation, excellence in academics, respect for people, celebration of diversity, and an environment which fosters self-discipline and a sense of social responsibility.
- Our continuous goal is to encourage our students to exemplify Christian morals and values in day-to-day living.
- We strive to enable them to recognize their interdependence, accept their global responsibilities and be generous stewards of their talents, abilities and possessions.
- We believe that through our student-centered learning environment that students will treat others with respect and dignity, and learn to accept themselves as children of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indio Grades: 3-11 | 12 students
84155 Corregidor Ave
Indio, CA 92201
(760)592-1782 0.6 3-11
- Palm Desert Grades: PK-K | 113 students
77970 Delaware Pl
Palm Desert, CA 92211
(760)360-6445 4.7 PK-K
Wow. The school has sure changed a lot since I attended there. Watermelon---Father Sullivan. I sure miss those days. I went from the fifth grade with Sister Agnes to the eighth grade with Sister Mary Francis. God Bless All. Patti Navarro (Philbrook)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - 03pat
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.