Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is committed to providing a quality education in a Catholic, Christian atmosphere within the framework of the teaching of Jesus and His Church.
- With teachers as facilitators of learning, we are dedicated to teaching, acknowledging, and recognizing the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical growth of the whole child.
- We strive to meet individual abilities, differences, and learning styles in order to reach each child's maximum potential.
- We recognize parents as the first to communicate the faith to their children and to educate them.
- We work in partnership to develop in each child a sense of self-esteem in an atmosphere of mutual respect and concern.
- Our priorities are faith formation, excellence in academics, respect for people, celebration of diversity, and an environment which fosters self-discipline and a sense of social responsibility.
- Our continuous goal is to encourage our students to exemplify Christian morals and values in day-to-day living.
- We strive to enable them to recognize their interdependence, accept their global responsibilities and be generous stewards of their talents, abilities and possessions.
- We believe that through our student-centered learning environment that students will treat others with respect and dignity, and learn to accept themselves as children of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indio Grades: 3-11 | 12 students
84155 Corregidor Ave
Indio, CA 92201
(760)592-1782 0.6 3-11
- Palm Desert Grades: PK-5 | 162 students
42-675 Washington St.
Palm Desert, CA 92211 4.7 PK-5
Wow. The school has sure changed a lot since I attended there. Watermelon---Father Sullivan. I sure miss those days. I went from the fifth grade with Sister Agnes to the eighth grade with Sister Mary Francis. God Bless All. Patti Navarro (Philbrook)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - 03pat
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.