Apostolic Christian Academy
- At Apostolic Christian Academy, We have a desire to instill our youth with the tools of knowledge and the virtue of integrity.
- We encourage personal growth and understand the importance of discipline in our lives.
- Our commitment is to work with the home, but not to assume responsibilities that rightfully belong to parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yucca Valley Grades: PK-12 | 343 students
57373 Joshua Lane
Yucca Valley, CA 92284
(760)365-3599 20.6 PK-12
- Twentynine Palms Grades: 3-12 | 17 students
5798 Utah Trl
Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
(760)367-3531 1.6 3-12
What curricula do private schools follow? Who accredits private schools? What kind of standards prevail? More here.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.