Gravette Holiness Bible School
Founded in 1927- Partnering with parents to train children- Pursuing Christian Character Formation- Committed to Academic Excellence - Preparing students to be useful to God and others- Using web-baised curriculam enables students to enroll as either campus students or distance learning students.
We offer three different diploma's, two of which are credited.
The Gravette Holiness Bible School teaches the reliability and inspiration of the Bible; the doctrine of the Trinity; the deity of Christ; the value and dignity of mankind; mankind's sinfulness; the offer of forgiveness of sins and assurance of eternal life as a free gift from God, obtained through faith in Christ; the power of the Holy Spirit to purify the Christian and enable him or her to live a victorious, holy life; the reality of eternal joy or eternal punishment after death; and the Second Coming of Christ.
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- The chief objectives of a private Christian school are found in the imperatives of Deuteronomy 6:5-7a "-love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might-and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children-"
- Teaching is training for life and must include training for eternity. Christian schools are an extension of the Christian home with the school staff working closely with parents to rain the whole child.
- Attendance at this school is a privilege, and not a right. The goal of this school is not to reform, but to train Christian youth regardless of their ability to reach their highest potential in the principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, and good citizenship.
- This school stands without apology for the highest standards of morality and Christian behavior that result in consistent growth, after receiving the experiences of regeneration and sanctification.
- This is a school of the Church of God (Holiness), hence the doctrine and experience of Bible holiness are consistently presented, and each student is encouraged to press their way into the experience of holiness after they have been born again. The students are taught the principles and practices of the truths to which the Church of God (Holiness) stands committed.
- Gravette Holiness Bible School purposes to work in harmony with the Christian home, not in opposition to the teachings of the home. We also purpose to educate toward academic excellence because we want our students to be approved of God and respected by man. It is not sufficient simply to teach students to make a living; they have to learn how to live to the praise and glory of God, their Creator, Savior, and Sanctifier.
- This school places emphasis upon the greatness of our American heritage and the sacrifices of its heroes. America is a republic, which guarantees the liberty to educate our children to preserve freedom. We unashamedly teach the Biblical doctrines of self-discipline, respect for authority, obedience to the law, and love for flag and country.
Endorse Gravette Holiness Bible School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.