Grace Lutheran Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Grace Lutheran Academy is a Christ-centered school that teaches all areas of the curriculum in the light of God's Word.
- As a parochial school, we are not limited by the government telling us how or what to teach.
- If you're not satisfied with how your school has been approaching the Common Core, we'd love to tell you more about our program.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||We treat each child as an individual. Each student is taken on a case by case basis.|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki or navy blue pants and navy, white, or maroon shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||Rates have been adjusted for 2017-18. Preschool rates are $540 per month.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- At Grace Lutheran Academy, we welcome the opportunity to help you in the education of your child. We use a multi-grade setting that has been used succesfully for more than 150 years.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rogers Grades: NS-8 | 193 students
3364 W Pleasant Grove Rd
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)878-1052 1.6 NS-8
- Wasilla Grades: PK-12 | 175 students
2001 Palmer Wasilla Hwy
Wasilla, AK 99654
(907)373-6439 2926.7 PK-12
My two girls currently attend Grace. We have been exceedingly happy with the teachers and the environment. The academics are very strong and I am most proud of the biblical knowledge my children have! It is also extremely convenient to have before and after school care for working parents. I strongly recommend Grace Lutheran Academy to any parent.
- Posted by Parent - Love GLA
This school is great! The children are so well behaved. The teachers are always willing to help in order for my child to succeed. My child has attended this school for the past several years and I don't plan on changing. What a blessing this school is!
- Posted by Parent - sgart
I love this school, they are like a big family. I have had my child in another pre-school, when I would walk in it was loud teacher raising thier voices at the children. I found this little private school and they are great. I will keep my child here as long as possible. Before school and after school care. You don't have to worry about, school busses, or who is with your child or where they are.
- Posted by Parent - plepa
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.