Ozark Adventist Academy
- Located in the foothills of the beautiful Ozark Mountains of Northwest Arkansas, this Seventh-day Adventist boarding high school offers a warm, friendly, and inviting atmosphere.
- It is owned and operated by the Arkansas-Louisiana Conference of Seventh-day Adventists and is fully accredited with the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities and by the Arkansas Nonpublic Schools Accrediting Association.
- Choosing Ozark Adventist Academy for the high school years is a choice of belonging to a school family with a special mission and commitment.
- Ozark Adventist Academy is a Christian co-educational college preparatory boarding school dedicated to educational excellence in a Christ-centered environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- It is the mission of Ozark Adventist Academy to provide a safe learning environment, in which students come to discover a love for God, respect for self, and the skills for fulfilled Christian living.CommitmentOzark Adventist Academy serves as a Seventh-day Adventist high school accepting any student who wishes to subscribe to a non-discriminatory Christian environment.
- Ozark Adventist Academy believes God, as revealed in the Bible, is the source of existence and truth, the seventh-day Sabbath was created for man’s spiritual rejuvenation, Jesus died in man’s place for sin, He will return to save faith-filled man.
- Ozark Adventist Academy strives to engender a lifestyle that develops and maintains a relationship with Jesus Christ and shares that relationship with others.
- Ozark Adventist Academy believes in academic excellence, in healthful living, in cultivating social skills, in nurturing thinkers rather than mere reflectors of others’ thoughts, in loving service rather than selfish ambition, in work ethics and in providing opportunities for development.
- Ozark Adventist Academy desires to provide an environment for growth of the whole person in order to reach personal potential and appreciation for all that is beautiful, true, and good.
- Ozark Adventist Academy aspires for each student to:
- Accept God and His word.
- Commit to a Christ-centered lifestyle.
- Develop family and interpersonal relationships.
- Become a responsible citizen.
- Accept responsibility for healthful, balanced living.
- Adopt a systematic, logical approach to intellectual development.
- Acquire optimum competence in communication skills.
- Live responsibly, using Christian values.
- Develop an appreciation for aesthetic expression.
- Be prepared to pursue career and service.
- Ozark Adventist Academy, located on Dawn Hill E. Road just off Arkansas Highway 59 between Gentry and Siloam Springs, Arkansas, has become a tradition that grew out of a little community church school that was first established about 1900. In time, it became Flint Creek Junior Academy and operated as a locally-supported school until 1941, at which time it was taken over by the Conference and became Ozark Academy. In 1976 the name was changed to Ozark Adventist Academy. Students graduating from Ozark Adventist Academy can be proud of the fine Christian education they have received, set in place by philosophy and goals uniquely designed to maintain the spirit of its fine background.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holbrook Grades: 1-12 | 70 students
2001 Mclaws Rd.
Holbrook, AZ 86025
(928)524-6845 883.8 1-12
- Cedar Lake Grades: 9-12 | 167 students
7477 Academy Road
Cedar Lake, MI 48812
(989)427-5181 706.5 9-12
- Hutchinson Grades: 9-12 | 101 students
700 Main St N
Hutchinson, MN 55350
(320)587-2830 598.6 9-12
- Bozeman Grades: 9-12 | 72 students
3641 Bozeman Trail Rd
Bozeman, MT 59715
(406)587-5178 1073.8 9-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.