Holbrook Seventh-day Adventist Indian School
- True education consists of the harmonious development of the mental, physical, social, and spiritual nature of man: study, physical, social, and spiritual.
- In response to this philosophy, the stated mission of the Holbrook Indian School is to provide quality education for Native American youth, best stated in five program objectives, to broaden each student's knowledge of life, nature, the arts and sciences, and their Native American culture; to develop the student's critical thinking ability; and to prepare them for college study and/or vocational training; guide in character formation marked by integrity, self discipline, responsibility, tolerance, and loyalty to God, government, and mankind; foster attitudes and practices of healthful living; enable students to intelligently dedicate their lives to spiritual leadership and selfless service to God and mankind; and encourage wholesome respect for the dignity of labor.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winslow Grades: K-8 | 36 students
502 Airport Rd
Winslow, AZ 86047
(928)289-9221 31.7 K-8
- Gentry Grades: 9-12 | 156 students
20997 Dawn Hill East Rd
Gentry, AR 72734
(479)736-2221 883.8 9-12
- Cedar Lake Grades: 9-12 | 167 students
7477 Academy Road
Cedar Lake, MI 48812
(989)427-5181 1464.1 9-12
- Hutchinson Grades: 9-12 | 101 students
700 Main St N
Hutchinson, MN 55350
(320)587-2830 1081.8 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.