Tel: (320) 587-2830
- Students at Maple Academy enjoy small class sizes with dedicated teachers.
- Rigorous academic challenge students in a college prep curriculum. Hands on Lab Sciences such as chemistry, biology and physics give the students a strong background doe their college courses.
- Students are given the opportunities to form friendships through extracurricular activities such as ASB events, Intramurals and organizations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minnetonka Grades: PK-8 | 54 students
3520 Williston Rd
Minnetonka, MN 55345
(952) 935-4497 44.2 PK-8
- Gentry Grades: 9-12 | 146 students
20997 Dawn Hill East Rd
Gentry, AR 72734
(479) 736-2221 598.6 9-12
- Holbrook Grades: 1-12 | 89 students
2001 Mclaws Rd.
Holbrook, AZ 86025
(928) 524-6845 1081.8 1-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.