The staff at Green KinderCare has been impacting children's lives for over fourteen years.
They are dedicated to making sure your child receives the necessary preparation to be successful with their educational career.
Continuous professional development is a priority for each of our teachers, and through this training, they consistently implement new educational strategies to develop the whole child.
Our teachers make an effort to empower each child in their own unique way and work on building lasting relationships with parents.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are delighted to welcome you and your family to the KinderCare in Green! Our dedicated and compassionate staff looks forward to working with you to be sure that your child reaches their fullest potential as a critical thinker, problem solver, and a respectful citizen of the future. At our center we plan to build a strong foundation for your child by offering developmentally appropriate experiences in all aspects of learning. You can be sure that we differentiate each area of instruction to meet the individualized learning needs of every child. We also provide a safe and nurturing environment that is conducive to creating a life-long learner.
- Health and Safety here at KinderCare is of the utmost importance. We strive to make sure that every teacher at our site is trained in CPR and First Aid regularly and is aware of new and changing safety standards. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. All of our playgrounds are fenced in and the teachers provide remarkable supervision including sight and sound at all times. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Spanish
- Yes, Summit County, Potridge and Stark NO PART TIME SUBSIDY IN ANY CLASSES
Endorse Green KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.