The Greenbrier KinderCare Team of teachers welcomes you to visit their school.
Each teacher is dedicated to providing a warm, nurturing, and responsive environment so children feel free to experiment, explore and discover.
They strive to continually improve service to children and families and build strong relationships.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Nationally Accredited Greenbrier KinderCare Learning Center, and thank you for your interest in enrolling at our center. Our loving, knowledgeable staff are here to answer any questions you have about curriculum, education, milestones and daily activities in their classrooms. They are here to facilitate each child's growth and development and encourage children's individuality. We truly care about our young learners and continue to learn from them everyday. Each of our programs is designed to help our children grow, learn and develop in all areas of education including creativity, socialization, self help skills and social/emotional development. Our classrooms are arranged to allow children to explore through various learning centers such as blocks, home living, science and math, writing and a quiet area. Creative minds blossom when able to ask questions, gain knowledge and learn everyday life skills. We look forward to meeting you and your young learner soon!
- We have a fenced in playground for all age groups play areas and a door code to our main door. Without this code you would be unable to access the building without ringing the bell and a member of the management team letting families in.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic
- NACCRRA, City of Chesapeke, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Planning Counsel.
Endorse Greenbrier KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.