Greenbrier Enrichment Center & School
Greenbrier Enrichment Center & School Photo #2 - Our two year old preschool students going outside to play.
- Greenbrier Enrichment Center and School provides a developmentally appropriate program for Two Year Olds through private Fifth Grade.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and uniform shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on each grade level and is payable every two weeks.|
|Admissions Director||Arlene Capps|
|Admissions Associate||Janine Hawkins|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cooking Club, Fun and Fitness, Mileage/Running Club|
- The vision of GEC is to reach each child for Christ through His Love and Knowledge.
- The mission of GEC is to educate each child to their fullest potential while instilling Christian values that develop their spiritual and moral self worth.
- The purpose of GEC is to provide a nurturing yet challenging atmosphere in which all children can learn through play and discovery, build self confidence, and think creatively. We provide a developmentally appropriate program for two year olds through four year olds and private school for Kindergarten through Fifth Grade with before and after school care if needed.
- Self-help and independence will be encouraged in accordance with the age of the child.
- People that viewed Greenbrier Enrichment Center & School also viewed these schools: Chesapeake Montessori School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesapeake Grades: PK-6 | 147 students
516 Albemarle Dr Ste C
Chesapeake, VA 23322
(757)547-7673 3 PK-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.