Greenbrier Enrichment Center & School
Tel: (757) 548-9280
Greenbrier Enrichment Center & School Photo #2 - Our two year old preschool students going outside to play.
Greenbrier Enrichment Center and School provides a developmentally appropriate program for Two Year Olds through private Fifth Grade.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and uniform shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on each grade level and is payable every two weeks.|
|Admissions Director||Arlene Capps|
|Admissions Associate||Janine Hawkins|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cooking Club, Fun and Fitness, Mileage/Running Club|
- The vision of GEC is to reach each child for Christ through His Love and Knowledge.
- The mission of GEC is to educate each child to their fullest potential while instilling Christian values that develop their spiritual and moral self worth.
- The purpose of GEC is to provide a nurturing yet challenging atmosphere in which all children can learn through play and discovery, build self confidence, and think creatively. We provide a developmentally appropriate program for two year olds through four year olds and private school for Kindergarten through Fifth Grade with before and after school care if needed.
- Self-help and independence will be encouraged in accordance with the age of the child.
People that viewed Greenbrier Enrichment Center & School also viewed these schools: Chesapeake Montessori School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesapeake Grades: PK-7 | 117 students
516 Albemarle Dr Ste C
Chesapeake, VA 23322
(757) 547-7673 3 PK-7
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.