Greeneville Adventist Academy
- Greeneville Adventist Academy, grades Pre- K-12, is parents, students and teachers working together to share the joy of living with Jesus now and for eternity.
- Our programs are designed to encourage students and staff to freely share Christ with others, empower students to think responsibly and clarify personal values.
- Greeneville Adventist Academy accepts students, regardless of race, sex, religion or national origin and makes available to them any and all programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greeneville Grades: PK-8 | 181 students
1985 Buckingham Rd
Greeneville, TN 37745
(423)639-0791 2.7 PK-8
- Greeneville Grades: PK-10 | 31 students
9802 107 Cutoff
Greeneville, TN 37743
(423)638-2217 6.4 PK-10
- Columbia Grades: 3-12 | 5 students
1411 School St
Columbia, TN 38401
(931)338-7221 237.9 3-12
- Columbia Grades: PK-12 | 506 students
6901 Old Zion Road
Columbia, TN 38401
(931)388-5731 243.7 PK-12
- Limestone Grades: 8-12 | 26 students
110 Steppen Stone Blvd.
Limestone, TN 37681
(423)257-6595 13 8-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.