- Growing Places's mission is to provide quality child care, educational enrichment and youth recreation for children six weeks to 14 years in a safe and caring environment which supports families in raising responsible, respectful and resourceful children.
- Our vision is to be a national model for providing exceptional child care, educational enrichment and youth recreations programs, as well as providing training and support for families and educators.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lee Grades: K | 30 students
114 Mast Rd
Lee, NH 03861
(603) 629-5047 1.9 K
- Barrington Grades: K-1 | 28 students
4 Commerce Way
Barrington, NH 03825
(603) 664-3899 2.6 K-1
- Durham Grades: K | 62 students
22 Okane Rd
Durham, NH 03824
(603) 862-2833 2.8 K
- Dover Grades: PK-K | 11 students
274 County Farm Rd
Dover, NH 03820
(603) 743-3312 5.3 PK-K
- Newmarket Grades: PK-K | 68 students
3 Simons Ln
Newmarket, NH 03857
(603) 659-5006 6 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.