Live & Learn At Mastway
- Live & Learn Early Learning Center educate children intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially by recognizing individual differences, promoting self-esteem, and fostering respect for others.
- Our child centered environment encourages dialogue among participants, essential to the active learning process.
- We strive to develop an educational partnership among family, Live & Learn and community that works together to maximize the potential of each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lee Grades: PK-K | 26 students
56 Pinkham Rd
Lee, NH 03861
(603)868-1335 1.9 PK-K
- Durham Grades: K | 62 students
22 Okane Rd
Durham, NH 03824
(603)862-2833 2.2 K
- Newmarket Grades: PK-K | 68 students
3 Simons Ln
Newmarket, NH 03857
(603)659-5006 4.3 PK-K
- Barrington Grades: K-1 | 28 students
4 Commerce Way
Barrington, NH 03825
(603)664-3899 4.4 K-1
- Dover Grades: PK-K | 35 students
274 County Farm Rd
Dover, NH 03820
(603)743-3312 6.4 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.