Live & Learn At Mastway
- Live & Learn Early Learning Center educate children intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially by recognizing individual differences, promoting self-esteem, and fostering respect for others.
- Our child centered environment encourages dialogue among participants, essential to the active learning process.
- We strive to develop an educational partnership among family, Live & Learn and community that works together to maximize the potential of each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lee Grades: PK-K | 26 students
56 Pinkham Rd
Lee, NH 03861
(603) 868-1335 1.9 PK-K
- Durham Grades: K | 62 students
22 Okane Rd
Durham, NH 03824
(603) 862-2833 2.2 K
- Newmarket Grades: PK-K | 68 students
3 Simons Ln
Newmarket, NH 03857
(603) 659-5006 4.3 PK-K
- Barrington Grades: K-1 | 28 students
4 Commerce Way
Barrington, NH 03825
(603) 664-3899 4.4 K-1
- Dover Grades: PK-K | 11 students
274 County Farm Rd
Dover, NH 03820
(603) 609-0015 6.4 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.