Guidepost Fort Mason
Guidepost Montessori is a place where creativity and exploration come together with rigor, purpose, and structure.
At Guidepost Montessori, we are cultivating the next generation of lifelong learners who possess the knowledge, strength of character, creativity, and drive to impact the modern world.
Our educators put children at the center of their own learning by equipping them with the knowledge, skills, and awareness to advocate for themselves. As agents of their own learning, Guidepost Montessori children are creating the change they want to see in the dynamic environments around them.
Children learn and are assessed on non-academic life skills with the same level of rigor as core academic knowledge.
We are accepting applications for transitional kindergarten through 8th grade for the 2020-2021 school year (in-person).
Please submit book a tour on our website https://guidepostmontessori.com/fort-mason.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 70 students
- Yearly Tuition: $32,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Our small, community-based campus supports the development of deeply enriching relationships between students, educators, and families. We explore the following areas:
- Personalized Project-Based Learning: Educators use a proven cycle of learning that aligns with how children learn best.
- Multi-Age Programs: Two to three-year age bands replace traditional grades; our programs challenge and support students at their individual level of knowledge and skills.
- Learning Beyond School Walls: Small, community-based campuses blur traditional boundaries between school and community. Exploring the community and bringing experts into our schools grounds learning in real-world experiences.
- A Whole-Child Approach: A deep learner profile for each student that goes beyond grades and test scores, incorporating knowledge, skills, and habits-and evolves with your child.
- A Bigger Purpose: Children and parents contribute to co-creating a platform that not only powers our schools but also aims to improve education for all children.
Endorse Guidepost Fort Mason. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.