Convent & Stuart Hall
Tel: (415) 292-3109
- Convent of the Sacred Heart Elementary School (CES) is an independent Catholic school for girls in grades kindergarten through eighth grade.
- CES is one of the Schools of the Sacred Heart, a four-school complex which also includes Stuart Hall for Boys (K-8), Convent of the Sacred Heart High School and Stuart Hall High School.
- Convent Elementary School has dedicated itself to the education of young women.
- It is a proud history of academic excellence and commitment to intellectual, spiritual and social development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1,095 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||184 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: 9-12 | 374 students
35 Keyes Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94129
(415) 561-5800 1.3 9-12
- San Francisco Grades: NS-12 | 1074 students
150 Oak Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 558-2000 1.5 NS-12
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 402 students
7070 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94121
(415) 751-0177 3.3 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.