St Vincent De Paul School
- The mission of Saint Vincent de Paul School is to educate our students in the Catholic tradition.
- We aspire to teach as Jesus did, with a focus on gospel values.
- As facilitators of learning, we recognize parents as the primary educators of their children.
- We strive to acknowledge the cultural differences of each individual student.
- We encourage our students to be responsible and sensitive to church, school, and neighboring communities.
- We challenge our student sot build their moral intelligence and become self-motivated lifelong learners who will share their gifts with the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||273 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 267 students
785 Sunnydale Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 296 students
925 Chenery St
San Francisco, CA 94131
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 430 students
250 Valencia Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 85 students
2355 Lake St
San Francisco, CA 94121
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 255 students
2250 Franklin St
San Francisco, CA 94109
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?