St Vincent De Paul School
- The mission of Saint Vincent de Paul School is to educate our students in the Catholic tradition.
- We aspire to teach as Jesus did, with a focus on gospel values.
- As facilitators of learning, we recognize parents as the primary educators of their children.
- We strive to acknowledge the cultural differences of each individual student.
- We encourage our students to be responsible and sensitive to church, school, and neighboring communities.
- We challenge our student sot build their moral intelligence and become self-motivated lifelong learners who will share their gifts with the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 382 students
333 Dolores Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 861-5432 2.3 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 512 students
Main: 150 Oak Street; Pre-K campus: 42/52 Waller St., Middle School Campus, 888 Turk Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 865-6084 1.3 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 288 students
659 Pine St
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415) 421-0069 1.7 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?