St Vincent De Paul School
- The mission of Saint Vincent de Paul School is to educate our students in the Catholic tradition.
- We aspire to teach as Jesus did, with a focus on gospel values.
- As facilitators of learning, we recognize parents as the primary educators of their children.
- We strive to acknowledge the cultural differences of each individual student.
- We encourage our students to be responsible and sensitive to church, school, and neighboring communities.
- We challenge our student sot build their moral intelligence and become self-motivated lifelong learners who will share their gifts with the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 441 students
333 Dolores Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415)861-5432 2.3 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 512 students
Main: 150 Oak Street; Pre-K campus: 42/52 Waller St., Middle School Campus, 888 Turk Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415)865-6084 1.3 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 301 students
659 Pine St
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415)421-0069 1.7 K-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.