St Philip School
- St. Philip School is committed to being a child-centered, family sensitive school that consistently endeavors to address the unique spiritual, intellectual, physical, social and emotional needs of our students.
- We strive to develop active Christian students through formal religious instruction and a prevailing spirit of respect and service.
- We feel that each child has the right to approach life with a sense of self-confidence and respect for others.
- We offer positive learning experiences which encourage each child to become a producer who thinks critically and creatively and solves problems effectively.
- Our rigorous academic program provides opportunities for students to show pride and responsibility for all course work.
- We strive to develop a respect for diversity and a pride in the children's cultural heritage.
- We affirm that parents are the primary educators of their children who work in partnership with the school in the development of the whole child.
- As a Catholic school, we empower our students and families to be dynamic agents of change in society by recognizing global issues and the importance of social justice.
- We try to show our students that they are connected to the worldwide human family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 230 students
1690 Church St
San Francisco, CA 94131
- San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 192 students
1387 Valencia St
San Francisco, CA 94110
- San FranciscoGrades: PK-5 | 65 students
1335 Guerrero Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
- San FranciscoGrades: PK-12 | 27 students
1442 Fulton Street, Upstairs
San Francisco, CA 94117
- San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 150 students
495 9th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94118
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.