St Philip School
- St. Philip School is committed to being a child-centered, family sensitive school that consistently endeavors to address the unique spiritual, intellectual, physical, social and emotional needs of our students.
- We strive to develop active Christian students through formal religious instruction and a prevailing spirit of respect and service.
- We feel that each child has the right to approach life with a sense of self-confidence and respect for others.
- We offer positive learning experiences which encourage each child to become a producer who thinks critically and creatively and solves problems effectively.
- Our rigorous academic program provides opportunities for students to show pride and responsibility for all course work.
- We strive to develop a respect for diversity and a pride in the children's cultural heritage.
- We affirm that parents are the primary educators of their children who work in partnership with the school in the development of the whole child.
- As a Catholic school, we empower our students and families to be dynamic agents of change in society by recognizing global issues and the importance of social justice.
- We try to show our students that they are connected to the worldwide human family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 230 students
1690 Church St
San Francisco, CA 94131
(415)648-2055 0.7 NS-8
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
1387 Valencia St
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415)567-6177 0.8 PK-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 178 students
321 Fair Oaks Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415)647-8972 0.6 K-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.