Guidepost Montessori at Aurora
Guidepost Aurora is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning.
Our school offers a high-quality education for toddlers (1 to 3 years) and young children (3 to 6 years old).
Discover more about our accredited, authentic Montessori school with a tour today.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 213 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
For tuition rates, please call or email.
- Guidepost Aurora is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Aurora offers a nurturing and educational environment for toddlers (1-3 years) and young children (3 to 6 years old), with a Spanish language immersion option available. Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future health, well-being, and happiness at school and home. Montessori education provides your child with the tools to navigate lifelong learning. Are you searching for a day care, preschool, or kindergarten in Aurora, CO? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. The day care and preschool years correspond to our ‘Toddler’ program, and the pre-k and kindergarten years correspond to our 'Children's House' program. With Montessori's emphasis on helping children grow through joyful learning, Guidepost at Aurora can provide a nurturing environment for your son or daughter and prepare them for success in their elementary school years, and beyond.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Aurora?
The application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Aurora is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Aurora. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.