Bethel Christian School
- Bethel Christian School began in 1979 as a ministry of Bethel Baptist Church.
- Bethel Christian School exists primarily to support parents in fulfilling their child-rearing responsibilities.
- BCS recognizes the educational purposes of the state of California when not in conflict with Scripture.
- These educational purposes include the responsibilities of individuals as citizens, the need for human relationships, the individual’s responsibility for good stewardship, and the differences in individual capabilities.
- The administration, faculty and school board is dedicated by philosophy, purpose and design to the provision of a Christ-centered educational program of high quality.
- Bethel Christian School shape the future by helping students to develop a love for learning and a commitment to honoring God in their daily lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||453 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science, AP Economics (Micro), AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, AP Government (US), AP Physics C: Mechanics, AP Psychology, AP Spanish Language, AP United States History, AP World History|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact our school office at (661) 943-2224|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Softball,
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.