La Petite Academy
- La Petite Academy's Preschool Program's ultimate goal is to prepare your child to successfully enter kindergarten in two years, and to become a successful lifetime learner.
- In the short term, our Preschool teachers are focusing on preparing your child for the next level of curriculum at La Petite Academy, which is our Pre-Kindergarten Program.
- Throughout the three-year preschool curriculum, which encompasses Early Preschool, Preschool and then Pre-Kindergarten, your child will acquire a full breadth of developmental skills necessary to successfully enter kindergarten eager and ready to learn.
- We view nearly every activity in which your child engages as opportunities to teach.
- So when you visit La Petite Academy and see children playing with others, in our learning centers, or alone reading a book, you'll know they are all learning and having fun.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.