Holy Love Preschool & Kindergarten
- Holy Love Preschool in Aurora, CO offers Preschool (3 year olds), Pre-kindergarten (4 year olds) Jr. Kindergarten, and Kindergarten classes.
- Please call or e-mail for more information about our Preschool Programs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for tuition as it varies from class to class.|
|Admissions Director||Mary Stephenson|
- Our education philosophy reflects the basic precept that God created each individual with areas of strength and creativity, and it is our responsibility as teachers to help each child realize his or her potential.
- Our purpose is to enable each child to develop socially, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is our responsibility to provide a positive school experience for each child by helping them to develop a positive self-concept, self-confidence, responsibility for his/her own actions, good moral values, an awareness of others and the environment around him/her.
- Holy Love Preschool and Kindergarten is licensed by the State of Colorado Department of Human Services. All of our policies, procedures, and schedules meet the State requirements.
- Our staff members must meet the requirements set forth by the State of Colorado. Teachers and Assistants must love children and believe in the beauty and uniqueness God has given each one. We require that our staff be dedicated Christians.
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.