Holy Love Preschool & Kindergarten
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 213 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Please call for tuition as it varies from class to class.
- Our education philosophy reflects the basic precept that God created each individual with areas of strength and creativity, and it is our responsibility as teachers to help each child realize his or her potential.
- Our purpose is to enable each child to develop socially, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. It is our responsibility to provide a positive school experience for each child by helping them to develop a positive self-concept, self-confidence, responsibility for his/her own actions, good moral values, an awareness of others and the environment around him/her.
- Holy Love Preschool and Kindergarten is licensed by the State of Colorado Department of Human Services. All of our policies, procedures, and schedules meet the State requirements.
- Our staff members must meet the requirements set forth by the State of Colorado. Teachers and Assistants must love children and believe in the beauty and uniqueness God has given each one. We require that our staff be dedicated Christians.
Endorse Holy Love Preschool & Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.