Guidepost Montessori at Lake Norman
Guidepost Montessori at Lake Norman Photo #3 - From farm to table: We have student-led composting and farming initiatives!
Guidepost Montessori at Lake Norman Photo #4 - Our elementary program is a dual-language classroom, where students learn to read, write, and speak in Spanish alongside their English subjects!
Guidepost Montessori at Lake Norman Photo #5 - Culture is an important component of our curriculum. Here, students are learning to cook dumplings in celebration of the Lunar New Year.
Guidepost Montessori at Lake Norman Photo #6 - Even our very young learners understand the importance of caring for our environment!
Guidepost Montessori at Lake Norman Photo #7 - Hands-on Science experiments are a great way to learn!
Welcome to Guidepost Montessori School, conveniently located in Huntersville! We are a unique, child-centered school offering infant, toddler, preschool, elementary, and middle school programs. We have English, Spanish Immersion, and Dual-Language programs available. Our Montessori approach is hands-on and engaging, cultivating independence, self-motivation, and a love for learning. Your child will blossom when engaged in child-directed learning within a knowledge-rich environment. Your child will also take advantage of the beautiful, new and well prepared classrooms and large, outdoor space. Now enrolling for infant through middle school!
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 79 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition rates vary by program level (infant, toddler, children's house, elementary, and middle school).
% on Financial Aid
We are a Montessori school in Huntersville, NC serving children from 3 months to 14 years old. We offer year-round programming and rolling admissions into our programs to meet the needs of your family. We take a holistic approach to education: enabling social, emotional, and physical development alongside academic success. To grow up well is to grow up to be increasingly independent, capable, confident, happy and secure.
- Offering Nido, Toddler, Children's House, Elementary, Middle School, and Spanish Immersion programs.
- All programs are open from 7am-6pm every day, providing before-school care and after-school care at no additional cost.
- Nido, Toddler and Children's House are available as 5-day or 3-day per week options, and full-day or half-day options are available.
- Monthly tuition rates vary based on program and start date.
- Please contact us if you are looking to waitlist or register to start immediately!
Profile last updated: 05/24/2021
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Lake Norman. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
So Many Choices
When it comes to choosing a private school, there are so many choices to consider that the project can be a huge challenge to most of us. We offer some help and advice to help you get started.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.