Guidepost Montessori at Reston
Designed for toddlers, pre-k and kindergarten-aged children, our Montessori education programs offer opportunities to learn, explore, and grow in a safe environment.
We are pleased to also offer Spanish Immersion options to our families.
Discover more about our accredited, authentic Montessori school in Reston with a tour today.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Guidepost Reston is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Reston offers a nurturing and educational environment for toddlers (16 to 36 months) and children (3 to 6 years old). Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future health, well-being, and happiness at school and home. Montessori education provides your child with the tools to navigate lifelong learning. Are you searching for a preschool, or kindergarten in Reston, VA? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. The preschool years correspond to our ‘Toddler’ program, and the kindergarten years correspond to our 'Children's House' program. With Montessori's emphasis on helping children grow through joyful learning, Guidepost at Reston can provide a nurturing environment for your son or daughter and prepare them for their elementary school years.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Reston. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.