Temple Baptist School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Temple Baptist School, a ministry of Temple Baptist Church, offers a quality academic education in a spiritual atmosphere.
- “Our mission is to equip our students academically and spiritually for a life of service for the Lord Jesus Christ.” Students in grades K3 through 12th grade are taught by trained educators, most of whom have master’s degrees.
- Our teachers not only have the academic credentials, but also have a passion to teach children, and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We seek to provide the students with not only an academic education, but also purpose to assist parents in instilling biblical values as a basis for character development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairfax Station Grades: PK-12 | 225 students
6401 Missionary Ln
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
(703)323-8100 15.3 PK-12
This school is the best I have ever saw.
- Posted by Parent - Dunya
Excellent School! All the teachers are Great and the administration staff too! Our Granddaughter attends and we couldn`t be happier with the academics along with a foundation of Christian beliefs and values. You won`t be disappointed! Plus the tuition is more than reasonable for the area.
- Posted by Parent - Maureen
This school is more than excellent, and fun loving with an excellent christian education background. My daughter loves this school.
- Posted by Parent - apuri
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.