Hall Blvd. KinderCare is truly full of many amazing teachers and staff.
Each member of our team brings a different excitement, energy and character into the classroom and center.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Hall Boulevard KinderCare! Our staff is passionate about your child's education, health and future. We are staffed with friendly, experienced and knowledgeable educators that are excited about teaching. We pride ourselves on the family and communal flavor that our center brings into its neighborhood.
- Our center health and safety features include: Keypad entry and a fenced playground. In addition, all staff are CPR/First Aid certified and have obtained Food Handler Cards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Hall Boulevard KinderCare often compared to?
Hall Boulevard KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Learning Tree Day School-Hall Blvd by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Hall Boulevard KinderCare?
The application deadline for Hall Boulevard KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hall Boulevard KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.