Hampton Christian Schools
- Hampton Christian Schools (HCS) is a nondenominational Christian school serving grades Preschool - 12.
- We offer a strong college preparatory program including four years of foreign language, math through intro-calculus, laboratory sciences, computer classes, and English.
- HCS is accredited with the Association of Christian Schools International.
- Our aim is to provide our students with a Christ-centered, quality, academic education in a Biblically directed learning environment that prepares them for leadership and Christian service in the community and in the world.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yorktown Grades: PK-12 | 224 students
4209 Big Bethel Road
Yorktown, VA 23693
(757)867-7005 8 PK-12
- Hampton Grades: PK-12 | 119 students
3105 W Mercury Blvd
Hampton, VA 23666
(757)838-8949 3.9 PK-12
- Hampton Grades: NS-8 | 557 students
250 Fox Hill Rd
Hampton, VA 23669
(757)851-6292 2.2 NS-8
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.