Hampton Christian Schools
- Hampton Christian Schools (HCS) is a nondenominational Christian school serving grades Preschool - 12.
- We offer a strong college preparatory program including four years of foreign language, math through intro-calculus, laboratory sciences, computer classes, and English.
- HCS is accredited with the Association of Christian Schools International.
- Our aim is to provide our students with a Christ-centered, quality, academic education in a Biblically directed learning environment that prepares them for leadership and Christian service in the community and in the world.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yorktown Grades: PK-12 | 233 students
4209 Big Bethel Road
Yorktown, VA 23693
(757)867-7005 8 PK-12
- Hampton Grades: PK-12 | 119 students
3105 W Mercury Blvd
Hampton, VA 23666
(757)838-8949 3.9 PK-12
- Hampton Grades: NS-8 | 557 students
250 Fox Hill Rd
Hampton, VA 23669
(757)851-6292 2.2 NS-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.