Hampton Christian Schools
- Hampton Christian Schools (HCS) is a nondenominational Christian school serving grades Preschool - 12.
- We offer a strong college preparatory program including four years of foreign language, math through intro-calculus, laboratory sciences, computer classes, and English.
- HCS is accredited with the Association of Christian Schools International.
- Our aim is to provide our students with a Christ-centered, quality, academic education in a Biblically directed learning environment that prepares them for leadership and Christian service in the community and in the world.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yorktown Grades: NS-12 | 224 students
4209 Big Bethel Road
Yorktown, VA 23693
(757)867-7005 8 NS-12
- Hampton Grades: PK-12 | 119 students
3105 W Mercury Blvd
Hampton, VA 23666
(757)838-8949 3.9 PK-12
- Hampton Grades: NS-8 | 557 students
250 Fox Hill Rd
Hampton, VA 23669
(757)851-6292 2.2 NS-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.