Summit Christian Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked VA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 242 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,730
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summit Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
Academics and Faculty
uniforms from Land
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Debate Club, French Club, Spanish Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- We are a classical discipleship school that trains students how to think well. Our students graduate with strong critical thinking skills, the ability to communicate persuasively and effectively both orally and in written form, and with their eyes open to opportunities to serve others.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Summit Christian Academy cost?
Summit Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $8,730 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Summit Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Summit Christian Academy is 70%, which is lower than the national average of 83%. Summit Christian Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Virginia with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Summit Christian Academy offer?
Summit Christian Academy offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis and Volleyball.
What is Summit Christian Academy's ranking?
Summit Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for: Lowest average acceptance rates and Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Summit Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Summit Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Summit Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards