Happy Hearts Kindergarten
- Happy Hearts Kindergarten is a is a non- denominational, non-profit educational preschool and kindergarten program designed to enhance child development with a positive self-image.
- With encouraged parental involvement and small class size, children explore the world around them in a non-rigid environment.
- The Happy Hearts program is designed to enhance all facets of the child's development- the emotional, the social, the physical and the intellectual.
- We believe that a child's positive self-image is a building block to learning and is therefore equally as important as learning the ABCs or numbers.
- Balancing between a traditional school format and a modern curriculum including creative hands-on learning experiences, our graduates go on to first grade with the necessary skills and social foundation needed to enable them to meet future school challenges with their fullest potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Happy Hearts Kindergarten also viewed these schools: First Assembly Christian School & Preschool.
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.