Happy Hearts Kindergarten
Tel: (352) 622-7636
- Happy Hearts Kindergarten is a is a non- denominational, non-profit educational preschool and kindergarten program designed to enhance child development with a positive self-image.
- With encouraged parental involvement and small class size, children explore the world around them in a non-rigid environment.
- The Happy Hearts program is designed to enhance all facets of the child's development- the emotional, the social, the physical and the intellectual.
- We believe that a child's positive self-image is a building block to learning and is therefore equally as important as learning the ABCs or numbers.
- Balancing between a traditional school format and a modern curriculum including creative hands-on learning experiences, our graduates go on to first grade with the necessary skills and social foundation needed to enable them to meet future school challenges with their fullest potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Happy Hearts Kindergarten also viewed these schools: First Assembly Christian School & Daycare.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?