Harris Private School
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Northwest Association of Accredited Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1260|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Modest and respectful)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,770|
|Tuition Notes||Pre k 900; k to 3 3090; 4 to 5 3380; 6 to 8 3750 9 to 12 4770|
|Admissions Director||Charles Cline|
- Established in 2000, Harris Private School has a foundation of excellence in Christian education and is committed to the mission of excellence in academics, strong biblical teachings, and Christian character.
- Harris Private School is a family that exists to serve families and is a truly unique place where each student and family receive encouragement, support, and love.
- Harris Private School is fully accredited through AdvancED/NWAC and serves students from preschool through 12th grade.
- Harris Private School is located on the outskirts of Harrisburg, Oregon, 3 miles west of Interstate-5 exit 209.
- We invite you to come and experience a day at Harris Private School to see our school in action.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Junction City Grades: NS-8 | 100 students
530 W 7th Avenue
Junction City, OR 97448
(541)998-3015 4.1 NS-8
- Harrisburg Grades: 6-12 | 22 students
21211 Coburg Road
Harrisburg, OR 97446
(541)689-5847 4.4 6-12
- Halsey Grades: 2-10 | 21 students
26585 Peoria Rd.
Halsey, OR 97348
(541)369-2767 8.4 2-10
- Eugene Grades: PK-K | 23 students
3280 River Rd
Eugene, OR 97404
(541)688-0735 11.4 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.