Harris Private School
"Building A Better L.I.F.E" More than just a slogan... it's our Mission!Love of Learning Individual Impact Foundation of Faith Excellence in Education
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 69 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,770
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Average SAT score
Classroom Dress Code
Modest and respectful
Modest and respectful
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Pre k 900; k to 3 3090; 4 to 5 3380; 6 to 8 3750 9 to 12 4770
- Established in 2000, Harris Private School has a foundation of excellence in Christian education and is committed to the mission of excellence in academics, strong biblical teachings, and Christian character.
- Harris Private School is a family that exists to serve families and is a truly unique place where each student and family receive encouragement, support, and love.
- Harris Private School is fully accredited through AdvancED/NWAC and serves students from preschool through 12th grade.
- Harris Private School is located on the outskirts of Harrisburg, Oregon, 3 miles west of Interstate-5 exit 209.
- We invite you to come and experience a day at Harris Private School to see our school in action.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Harris Private School cost?
Harris Private School's tuition is approximately $4,770 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Harris Private School?
The application deadline for Harris Private School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Harris Private School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.