Harris Private School
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Northwest Association of Accredited Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1260|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Modest and respectful)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,770|
|Tuition Notes||Pre k 900; k to 3 3090; 4 to 5 3380; 6 to 8 3750 9 to 12 4770|
|Admissions Director||Charles Cline|
- Established in 2000, Harris Private School has a foundation of excellence in Christian education and is committed to the mission of excellence in academics, strong biblical teachings, and Christian character.
- Harris Private School is a family that exists to serve families and is a truly unique place where each student and family receive encouragement, support, and love.
- Harris Private School is fully accredited through AdvancED/NWAC and serves students from preschool through 12th grade.
- Harris Private School is located on the outskirts of Harrisburg, Oregon, 3 miles west of Interstate-5 exit 209.
- We invite you to come and experience a day at Harris Private School to see our school in action.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Junction City Grades: NS-8 | 100 students
530 W 7th Avenue
Junction City, OR 97448
(541)998-3015 4.1 NS-8
- Harrisburg Grades: 6-12 | 22 students
21211 Coburg Road
Harrisburg, OR 97446
(541)689-5847 4.4 6-12
- Halsey Grades: 2-10 | 21 students
26585 Peoria Rd.
Halsey, OR 97348
(541)369-2767 8.4 2-10
- Eugene Grades: PK-K | 23 students
3280 River Rd
Eugene, OR 97404
(541)688-0735 11.4 PK-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.