Harris Private School
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Northwest Association of Accredited Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Average SAT score||1260|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Modest and respectful)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,770|
|Tuition Notes||Pre k 900; k to 3 3090; 4 to 5 3380; 6 to 8 3750 9 to 12 4770|
|Admissions Director||Charles Cline|
- Established in 2000, Harris Private School has a foundation of excellence in Christian education and is committed to the mission of excellence in academics, strong biblical teachings, and Christian character.
- Harris Private School is a family that exists to serve families and is a truly unique place where each student and family receive encouragement, support, and love.
- Harris Private School is fully accredited through AdvancED/NWAC and serves students from preschool through 12th grade.
- Harris Private School is located on the outskirts of Harrisburg, Oregon, 3 miles west of Interstate-5 exit 209.
- We invite you to come and experience a day at Harris Private School to see our school in action.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harrisburg Grades: 6-12 | 22 students
21211 Coburg Road
Harrisburg, OR 97446
(541) 689-5847 4.4 6-12
- Halsey Grades: 2-10 | 21 students
26585 Peoria Rd.
Halsey, OR 97348
(541) 369-2767 8.4 2-10
- Eugene Grades: PK-K | 23 students
3280 River Rd
Eugene, OR 97404
(541) 688-0735 11.4 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.