Prunedale Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- PCA is a non-profit private Christian school with an emphasis on individualized education via our "Alpha/Omega" curriculum.
- For over 33 years, Prunedale Christian Academy has educated thousands of students - preparing them for life.
- Our alumni consists of successful businessmen and women, politicians, even millionaires.
- Our goal is to provide a private school education, without the typical private school prices.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- PCA is a non-profit private Christian school with an emphasis on individualized education via our "Alpha/Omega" curriculum. For over 33 years, Prunedale Christian Academy has educated thousands of students - preparing them for life. Our alumni consists of successful businessmen and women, politicians, even millionaires. Our goal is to provide a private school education, without the typical private school prices.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salinas Grades: PK-8 | 844 students
345 East Alvin Drive
Salinas, CA 93906
(831)449-0140 6.4 PK-8
- Salinas Grades: PK-K | 50 students
30 Hitchcock Road
Salinas, CA 93908
(831)455-1546 10.5 PK-K
- Salinas Grades: PK-8 | 235 students
20 Santa Teresa Way
Salinas, CA 93906
(831)424-7813 7.1 PK-8
My son has been attending PCA since kindergarten. He is currently 10 years old & now plays 4 instruments, all of which he learned through the music program at PCA! I love the small class size and how the teachers interact with all the children. I love the individual attention my son receives when he is learning something particularly stressing and all of his teachers make sure he can understand what he is learning. The teachers are very involved with their students and keep the parents involved in how their child is doing in class. I love the family environment that PCA has. My son isn`t just a student, he`s family. The teachers watch out for the children & are invested in their education & how the lucky grow up. I am a single parent & I don`t have a large income so I thought private school was going to be out of the question. I looked at the public & charter schools & was not impressed with their test scores or class sizes. I`m really happy to say I can afford PCA! Other private schools cost 2 X more than PCA for the same education programs & larger class sizes! And their test scores aren`t as high! My son is getting a Christian education. What I personally like about this is that my son is learning compassion. He`s learning how to believe in something and how to have faith in something. I`m not a spiritual person by any means, but I think I`m order to grow up and be a good person you need to have something to believe in. I`m investing in my son`s future by sending him to PCA. I just LOVE this school! If you are considering a private school for your child, this is the one!
- Posted by Parent - Sara
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.