Madonna Del Sasso School
- Madonna del Sasso School is a Catholic elementary school with preschool through eighth grades.
- We create an environment where students can experience a maturing relationship with God, themselves and others.
- Together with parents, the primary educators, we prepare students to become involved, responsible, and contributing members of the Church and society.
- The outstanding academic achievements of Madonna students are largely due to the concern of our experienced and credentialed faculty.
- The mission of Madonna del Sasso Parish School is to motivate, instruct and nurture children in the beliefs, practices and values of the Catholic community integrated with the highest standards of academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SalinasGrades: NS-8 | 339 students
123 W Market St
Salinas, CA 93901
- SalinasGrades: PK-6 | 143 students
345 E Alvin Dr
Salinas, CA 93906
- CarmelGrades: NS-8 | 154 students
8060 Carmel Valley Road
Carmel, CA 93923
- CarmelGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
3090 Rio Rd.
Carmel, CA 93923
- SalinasGrades: PK-5 | 63 students
30 Hitchcock Road
Salinas, CA 93908
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.