All Saints' Day School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Our Organic Garden not only offers a multitude of activities and some amazing pizzas coming out of our wood fired pizza oven, but is also used by as a cross-curricular classroom.
Early friendships go all the way through 8th grade and our alumni stay connected way beyond high school.
Recognized for our enriched and challenging curriculum, our goal is to inspire children to discover the joy of learning, encourage their curiosity, and to develop their individual potential.
Research is always fun in our library containing over 15,000 fiction and non-fiction books and as well as a cozy fireplace!
The educational experience is enriched by classes in art, music, foreign language, art history, technology, religion, character education, performing arts, dance, Latin, physical education, outdoor education, library skills and research as well as stimulating activities and programs.
All Saints' Day School takes pride in having a strong general music program. We strive to create an engaging, constructive, and memorable music experience for every student. The aim of our general music program is to build a foundation for a lifetime of musical creativity and enjoyment.
All Saints?' theatrical productions, complete with elaborate sets, colorful costuming, and talented performances, are always highly anticipated and often sold-out. Fully-staged, our Shakespeare and Spring Musical productions combine all areas of the performing and fine arts, and give students the opportunity to perform for a community audience. Students participate in performing roles, directing, set designing and working as backstage crew.
- All Saints' Day School, an independent school for students in grades Preschool through eight, is recognized for its enriched and challenging curriculum.
- The underlying goals are to inspire children to discover the joy of learning, to encourage their curiosity, and to develop their individual potential.
- Students obtain a solid foundation through the skilled teaching of language arts, mathematics, science, and history, enriched by classes in art, music, foreign language, physical education, technology, religion and performing arts.
- In addition, Latin, art history, team sports, and leadership opportunities are a part of the Middle School curriculum.
- The School provides each child the opportunity to develop his or her highest potential to learn, in a nurturing environment of spiritual growth and service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Preschool only- $350 per week|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniforms required in all grades )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$20,065|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for Preschool is $11,800, for Early Childhood Unit (Pre-K & K) is $20,100. Tuition for grades 1-5 is $23,600 and grades 6-8 is $24,750.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michelle Dominguez|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Ceramics, Performing Arts, Photography
- Challenging, innovative academics
- Inclusive, caring community
- Dedicated, experienced faculty
- Enriched curriculum, including fine and performing arts, foreign languages, Latin, athletics, technology, and outreach programs
- Well-funded and need-based tuition assistance program
- Extended day program (included in tuition)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carmel Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
3090 Rio Rd.
Carmel, CA 93923
(831)624-8322 5 PK-8
- Monterey Grades: 9-12 | 246 students
1500 Mark Thomas Dr.
Monterey, CA 93940
(831)655-9300 4.8 9-12
- Salinas Grades: PK-8 | 844 students
345 East Alvin Drive
Salinas, CA 93906
(831)449-0140 16.1 PK-8
- Salinas Grades: PK-12 | 55 students
8145 Prunedale North Rd
Salinas, CA 93907
(831)663-2211 20.7 PK-12
- Pebble Beach Grades: 9-12 | 559 students
3152 Forest Lake Road
Pebble Beach, CA 93953
(831)625-8300 7.5 9-12
All Saints is an incredible experience. The teachers are passionate about what they do, the extracurricular options are expansive, and the academics are superior. I recommend this school to anyone who has the opportunity to attend.
- Posted by Parent - Pamela
We love this school. It has been a great experience for our daughter. Amazing community too!
- Posted by Parent - MurpherD
All Saints' offers a remarkable education in an unforgettable community of support and joy. I feel so lucky to call myself an All Saints' alum and was not only wonderfully academically prepared for high school, college and beyond, but I graduated with a strong sense of self and the confidence I needed to succeed in any environment. I hope to send my future children to All Saints'!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - All Saints' Alum
All Saints' truly is a special place. The community is great and very inclusive, the campus by the river stunning and the academics are the best on the Monterey Peninsula. They truly look at the whole child and bring out the best. The core curriculum is challenging the students and the specialty classes, from performing arts to the organic garden are outstanding. We could not be happier!
- Posted by Parent - krist
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.