All Saints' Day School
5.00 (4 reviews)
All Saints' Day School Photo #2 - Our Organic Garden not only offers a multitude of activities and some amazing pizzas coming out of our wood fired pizza oven, but is also used by as a cross-curricular classroom.
All Saints' Day School Photo #3 - Early friendships go all the way through 8th grade and our alumni stay connected way beyond high school.
All Saints' Day School Photo #4 - Recognized for our enriched and challenging curriculum, our goal is to inspire children to discover the joy of learning, encourage their curiosity, and to develop their individual potential.
All Saints' Day School Photo #5 - Research is always fun in our library containing over 15,000 fiction and non-fiction books and as well as a cozy fireplace!
All Saints' Day School Photo #6 - The educational experience is enriched by classes in art, music, foreign language, art history, technology, religion, character education, performing arts, dance, Latin, physical education, outdoor education, library skills and research as well as stimulating activities and programs.
All Saints' Day School Photo #7 - All Saints' Day School takes pride in having a strong general music program. We strive to create an engaging, constructive, and memorable music experience for every student. The aim of our general music program is to build a foundation for a lifetime of musical creativity and enjoyment.
All Saints' Day School Photo #8 - All Saints?' theatrical productions, complete with elaborate sets, colorful costuming, and talented performances, are always highly anticipated and often sold-out. Fully-staged, our Shakespeare and Spring Musical productions combine all areas of the performing and fine arts, and give students the opportunity to perform for a community audience. Students participate in performing roles, directing, set designing and working as backstage crew.
- All Saints' Day School, an independent school for students in grades Preschool through eight, is recognized for its enriched and challenging curriculum.
- The underlying goals are to inspire children to discover the joy of learning, to encourage their curiosity, and to develop their individual potential.
- Students obtain a solid foundation through the skilled teaching of language arts, mathematics, science, and history, enriched by classes in art, music, foreign language, physical education, technology, religion and performing arts.
- In addition, Latin, art history, team sports, and leadership opportunities are a part of the Middle School curriculum.
- The School provides each child the opportunity to develop his or her highest potential to learn, in a nurturing environment of spiritual growth and service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Preschool only- $350 per week|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniforms required in all grades )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$20,065|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for Preschool is $11,800, for Early Childhood Unit (Pre-K & K) is $20,100. Tuition for grades 1-5 is $23,600 and grades 6-8 is $24,750.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michelle Dominguez|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Ceramics, Performing Arts, Photography
- Challenging, innovative academics
- Inclusive, caring community
- Dedicated, experienced faculty
- Enriched curriculum, including fine and performing arts, foreign languages, Latin, athletics, technology, and outreach programs
- Well-funded and need-based tuition assistance program
- Extended day program (included in tuition)
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monterey Grades: K-8 | 280 students
450 Church St
Monterey, CA 93940
(831)375-1324 5.6 K-8
- Monterey Grades: 9-12 | 246 students
1500 Mark Thomas Dr.
Monterey, CA 93940
(831)655-9300 4.8 9-12
- Pebble Beach Grades: 9-12 | 559 students
3152 Forest Lake Road
Pebble Beach, CA 93953
(831)625-8300 7.5 9-12
- Salinas Grades: PK-8 | 844 students
345 East Alvin Drive
Salinas, CA 93906
(831)449-0140 16.1 PK-8
All Saints is an incredible experience. The teachers are passionate about what they do, the extracurricular options are expansive, and the academics are superior. I recommend this school to anyone who has the opportunity to attend.
- Posted by Parent - Pamela
We love this school. It has been a great experience for our daughter. Amazing community too!
- Posted by Parent - MurpherD
All Saints' offers a remarkable education in an unforgettable community of support and joy. I feel so lucky to call myself an All Saints' alum and was not only wonderfully academically prepared for high school, college and beyond, but I graduated with a strong sense of self and the confidence I needed to succeed in any environment. I hope to send my future children to All Saints'!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - All Saints' Alum
All Saints' truly is a special place. The community is great and very inclusive, the campus by the river stunning and the academics are the best on the Monterey Peninsula. They truly look at the whole child and bring out the best. The core curriculum is challenging the students and the specialty classes, from performing arts to the organic garden are outstanding. We could not be happier!
- Posted by Parent - krist
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.