San Carlos School
- San Carlos School is a Catholic school. San Carlos School is a ministry of San Carlos Cathedral Parish.
- Our mission is to model and teach Christian life, to integrate academic excellence and skills with Gospel values, and to create a mutually supportive community.
- Our academic faith community fosters the development of the whole person -- mind, body and spirit.
- By promoting academic excellence and personal growth, individual gifts are cultivated, Gospel values are affirmed, and opportunities to experience God are nurtured.
- San Carlos School encourages a partnership with parents, who are the first educators, to guide our students to become value-oriented, compassionate, self-disciplined, responsible citizens.
- We prepare our students to be life-long learners who possess an appreciation for humanity and all of God's creation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Admissions Director||Cathy Marino-Edwards|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Flag Football,|
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Student Government, Yearbook Clu|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monterey Grades: 9-12 | 246 students
1500 Mark Thomas Dr.
Monterey, CA 93940
(831)655-9300 1.3 9-12
- Pebble Beach Grades: 9-12 | 559 students
3152 Forest Lake Road
Pebble Beach, CA 93953
(831)625-8300 3.4 9-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.